Company Executive Profile
Mr. Wason Kongchantr
Modern Property Consultants co.,ltd
Modern Property Consultants (www.m-property.co.th
Our company executive is Mr. Wason Kongchantr who possesses a remarkable and substantial degree of experience, work, and educational background in real estate surveillance project consulting for more than 30 years. Besides, he also possesses an expertise in real estate businesses of hotel, service apartments, housing estate, and condominium from which granted him the role in the various project as a consultant
(1) Educational background
- Master Degree of Real Estate Business, Thammasat University (2003)
- Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation, Thammasat University (1997)
- Certificate of Property Valuation, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (1992)
- Former managing director at Agency for Real Estate Affairs Co., Ltd.
- Currently a managing director at Modern Property Consultants Co., Ltd.
(3) Related Experiences
- Lecturer for classes such as state of real estate market, real estate legal matters, project development feasibility, and various other classes for Chulalongkorn University (RE-CU), Thammasat University (MRE, MIRED), Prince of Songkla University (RE-PSU), Bank Of Thailand (BOT), Real Estate Information Center (REIC), including financial institutions such as Krung Thai Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Government Savings Bank, Government Housing Bank, Kiatnakin Bank, etc.
- Columnist for the magazine and newspaper on real-estate related subjects such as “Bann Prom Yu” “Condo Guide” “Build the New” Thansettakij News, etc.
- The author of “Thamle Thong Lae Phuenthi Siang Kanlongthun Asangharimsap Prathet Thai”
Experiences and works
We are one of the select few valuation firms accredited by
(1) The Securities & Exchange Controlling Commission.
(2) Financial Institutions in Thailand.
(3) Thai Valuers Association (TVA).
(4) Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT).
The Valuation Standard:
We have worked under the Standard Guidance Notes issued by the Thai Valuers Association (TVA) and Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT) and The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
Our standard valuation report will consist of:
(1) Introduction: – Instruction, Objectivity, Inspection.
(2) The location – The situation, road, and access, surrounding properties, present uses, location maps.
(3) Land Survey – Land right document, size, shape and length/height including document of right inspection, the public utility; water supply, electricity, telecommunication, and transportation.
(4) Building and Improvements Survey (if any)- List of building and improvements, structure, and used.
(5) Regulations: – City plan, building regulations, compensation, and others.
(6) Special Comments: – Property market situation, highest & best use, the potential of land, and others.
(7) Property Valuation: – Valuation Basis, Valuation Approach, Valuation Date, and the Open Market Value.
(8) Appendix: – valuation details, valuation basis, limiting conditions, location maps, site plan, photographs, a document of rights, and lay-out plan (if any).
The Valuation Performances
- Consultant in financial feasibility study of the investment and valuation. The headquarters of The Stock Exchange of Thailand Building, Ratchadaphisek Road for the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2013. The project value is more than 3,000 million Baht.
- Consultant and valuation of Makkasan Complex Project, the project of the State Railway of Thailand. Including exhibition & convention center, hotels, office buildings, shopping center, and service apartments for the State Railway of Thailand in 2015 which is project value more than 60,000 million Baht.
- Consultant in feasibility study of the mixed-use project, Lang Suan Project, Lumpini, Bangkok including hotels, office buildings, and service apartments for Siam Sindthorn Co., Ltd. in 2012. The project value is more than 1,400 million Baht. And the Old Siam Shopping Plaza Project Bangkok Metropolis in 2017. The project value is more than 1,000 million Baht.
- Consultant in the valuation of the property of Chulalongkorn University in Siam Square and Neighborhood Project, Bangkok, including exhibition center, theater, hotels, office buildings, and shopping centers in 2014, which is a project worth more than 100,000 million Baht.
- Consultant in project feasibility study of Zeer Rangsit Shopping Center which consisted of a shopping center, hotel, exhibition, and convention center, Pathum Thani in 2013, project value more than 4,000 million Baht for Zeer Property Public Company Limited.
- Consultant in project feasibility study of Samut Prakarn Exhibition & Convention Center Project, Samut Prakan in 2017 for Archen Co., Ltd. which is project value more than 2,500 million Baht.
- Consultant in project feasibility study of Housing Projects around Thailand in 2011-present for National Housing Authority which is project value more than 10,000 million Baht.
- Consultant for condominium project development named “The Living Nest”, in Ramkhamhaeng, Bangkok for Human Nest Co., Ltd in 2012-2013, which is project value more than 1,000 million Baht.
- Consultant for condominium project development named “Plus Condo”, 2 projects in Hatyai, 1 project in Surat Thani, 1 project in Sriracha, 1 project in Ayudhaya for Sirin Property & Development Co., Ltd. In 2012-present, the project valued more than 5,000 million Baht.
- Market surveillance of housing estate, condominium, resort property in the vicinity of Bangkok area/its suburban and the countryside including the area in Chonburi, Rayong, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitsanulok Province, and others for Real Estate Information Center (reic.or.th) in 2011-present.